Tuesday, March 3, 2009

What is Jason Yeager Doing Now?

Okay, I poked fun at Jason Yeager in my last post, but seriously, what is this Kid doing now? I imagine him having a full time tech job somewhere and being a Piano player in the evenings in some smokey Blues bar wearing John Lennon sunglasses.

You have to hand it to him, he's got a lot of talent. His singing isn't the best, but by far there are recording artist out there that have way worse voices as far as I'm concerned.

I guess I'll have to go to Google and search for more info on Jason Yeager. Whatever he's doing, it's my guess that he's doing a great job at it and loving it.

I wouldn't mind seeing him show up on American Idol and belt out a few songs like some of last year's contestants have done. I think people would see a whole nother side of Jason Yeager if they would bring him back for a short time. I'm sure he's had some coaching since last year's show.

No comments:

My Blog List